Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Why Miss Frown?


Because I cannot seem to relax. Last month I was worried whether I was having a productive summer. Yesterday I was worried about my bowel distortions. Today I am worried about submitting my class schedule to my Employer. I am constantly searching for possible jobs. What field should I specialize in? I keep searching for jobs and good master's schools online. I worry I do not have a specific future project in mind. I do not understand why I am still exploring while my friends know exactly what they want and some are already doing that. I get worried about my little sisters and their future. I worry about saving money to buy a ticket to home. I worry for the world. For my family. For my country. That frown on my face is turning permanent. That is why I have been trying to implement this in my daily life:




http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are.html?quote=1924




If you want to see if this frown goes off or not, feel free to follow me through this blog and I will keep updating what I am up to or just rambling about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate healthy discussions!